You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Sunday, August 8th 2004, 7:22am

Author: plmbrguy

Want to lay down some sod. Need advice!

I'm going to be laying down about 20' X 20' of sod soon. I fgured after a couple of days of watering the dirt I could just lay it down and continue watering. I lack any real experience with this but anyone know different or have suggestions? Plmbrguy

Sunday, August 8th 2004, 7:19am

Chart/Software/ err somethin

Anyone know of maybe a software/Palmware application that you can input GPM/Water Pressure and/or head values into and figure out what will work on a circuit? If you understand what I mean. Plmbrguy

Sunday, August 8th 2004, 7:03am

Low pressure??!! What the.......

Thank you very much for the reply! Although I didn't see it until I got back from fixing it! I will provide the solution here for others to maybe also use! Symptom: 9 X 360 degree heads, small umbrellas of water constantly fluctuating up and down. All on one circuit. Not a far run of pipe. Solution: LESS IS MORE! 3 X 15F by 360 degree covered the area sufficiently!!! Removed 4 heads entirely and plugged ends. Last 5 were alternated as on - off - on - off - on. This cured my problem and ended up ...

Saturday, August 7th 2004, 7:57pm

Low pressure??!! What the.......

OK, I recently added on 9 X 360 degree rain bird pop-ups to a sprinkler system circuit that already had like 10 heads on it. I soon realized my problem. Seeing the deffinite lack in pressure/flow i took them off that circuit and added another seperate generic valve from Home Depot. The pool sprinklers (10) again sprang to vivacious life. But, here's the problem! The 9 pop-up heads I installed don't work any better! They still trickle in tiny umbrella shaped disgrace. I know there is great pressu...