You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Thursday, October 14th 2004, 5:22am

Author: OregonRain

Planted grass seed...now what?

Hi all- Well, I tilled the yard, installed the sprinkler system, fertilized, put down some seed, and put peat moss on top of that. Now I water twice a day, 5 minutes each. The grass is coming up, although somewhat sparse in places, thicker in others. It's been about 2 weeks. So my question is, should I reseed the areas that are a little thin--or is this normal? Any thoughts on the watering schedule---should I go to once a day, 10 minutes? I am trying to keep the soil moist, hence the twice a day...

Tuesday, October 5th 2004, 5:40am

Fertigator...

Yeah, I'm gonna send mine back for a new one. Maybe I just got a lemon...

Thursday, September 30th 2004, 8:45am

Fertigator...

Update- To give Fertigator a fair shake, they did help me out with some advice. They also said they were aware of the problem and are in the process of fixing it. They responded to my complaint promptly, which makes me feel better.[]

Monday, September 27th 2004, 5:54am

Fertigator...

All- I installed my fertigator system this weekend. It was easy to install/wire/program. However, the thing leaks![!] This, after spending $250 for the unit. And it doesn't leak where I glued it into my system, it leaks where THEY assembled the injectors and screwed them into the PVC. This thing looks like someone put it together in 5 minutes. The holes in the PVC were not sealed. So now I have water spraying out of the injectors. I suppose that the fix is just sealing the injectors myself, but ...

Thursday, September 9th 2004, 5:36am

Air blowout for winter

Howdy- I am currently installing my system, and have a question on using air to blow out the water for winter. What sort of fitting should I use on the end of the riser which I'll hook the air hose up to? Can it just be a 3/4" threaded with a cap? Thanks dudes

Tuesday, August 17th 2004, 11:04am

Cobra Connector Risers Anyone?

All- I am contemplating using these new Cobra Connector flexible risers in my residential sprinkler system. Has anyone had any experience using them? [?] They are not sold at many on line stores, but their link is http://cobraconnector.com/ Thanks!