You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 6:04pm

Author: cez81

Replacing all heads - need help with nozzle selection

Our house has an existing system that the previous owners did not use (~5yrs). I want to use it but not all heads are functioning properly, are angled in the grounds, etc, and I just want to give the system a refresh with matching heads. I decided to just go with new rotors vs switching to MPs as I originally thought I would. I ended up with Rainbird 5004s (not PRS)..all part circles as I have no full circle needs. I am not sure how to determine which nozzles to install. I tested my water pressu...

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 8:24am

Author: cez81

Repairing existing system. Keep rotors or switch to MPs (30' spacing)

My existing system has a mix of Hunter PGP and Rainbird 5000 heads. My guess is the previous owner just grabbed whatever looked right at the big box store when a head needed replacement. There are several heads right now that do not operate properly and I just want to give the entire system a refresh. I like the look and concept behind the MPs. Both my front and back yard have slopes (not steep but not flat) so the lower rate of the MPs is attractive. However my concern is if the MP is the best ...