You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 4:29pm

Author: abcoker

Hunter PRO C - Master Valve

I replaced the controller but it's still not working. When it tries to activate a zone, the controller just reboots. Think it could be the power supply? When I put the old controller back on, I get the same results as before.

Friday, May 16th 2014, 10:18pm

There are modules for 6 zones, but only 5 are in use. I assume I probably need a new controller, but my only concern is that there is no power to the AC1 terminal. I hate to buy a new controller if its just a power supply problem. I don't know where the wires attached to the master valve terminal go, but when I put 24v to that, everything works fine. I've tried jumpering 24v to the AC1 terminal, but that has no effect.

Friday, May 9th 2014, 2:43pm

I've got a Hunter Pro-C. It worked find last year, but when I tried to turn it on this year, none of the zones work. Everything looks fine on the controller display, no errors and the diagnostics run clean. I got out my multimeter and this is what I found. AC2 - 24v AC1 - 0v The master valve and all the station terminals show 1.5v I used a wire and jumpered from the AC2 to the master valve terminal and the sprinklers start working. I'm not even sure if I have a master valve or a pump relay as I ...