You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 7:02pm

Author: rogertthevillages1

Replacement for Hunter MP3000

Quoted from "mrfixit" video 1 video 2 The two videos were great and I just finished the job and the new nozzles worked great! I had one problem, the left stop didn't stop where I needed it,, the body didn't get tight in a good spot. So, when the water was on I turned it (riser) to the left and it was very difficult, but I got it where I needed it. Just hope that was OK!? Thanks, for your help!!!

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 6:54pm

Looking for a video on how to adjust the RainBird Nozzles.

Got the R17-24H Rotary Nozzles and can't find a video on how to adjust.

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 11:22am

RE: RE: Replacement for Hunter MP3000

Quoted from "rogertthevillages1" Quoted from "rogertthevillages1" The development I live in has used Hunter for close to 25,000 homes using reclaimed water and very sandy soil. In my yard they put in MP3000 facing my Lanai (glassed in porch) and the heads are 26' away. They do fine with no wind, which never happens, its always windy and my windows are covered in recycled water from the ground up to usually 6' high. Yes, I have them turned down and I did try the MP2000 and they don't do the job....

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 11:19am

RE: Replacement for Hunter MP3000

Quoted from "rogertthevillages1" The development I live in has used Hunter for close to 25,000 homes using reclaimed water and very sandy soil. In my yard they put in MP3000 facing my Lanai (glassed in porch) and the heads are 26' away. They do fine with no wind, which never happens, its always windy and my windows are covered in recycled water from the ground up to usually 6' high. Yes, I have them turned down and I did try the MP2000 and they don't do the job. I only need to reach 22' (which ...

Saturday, July 12th 2014, 12:56pm

Replacement for Hunter MP3000

The development I live in has used Hunter for close to 25,000 homes using reclaimed water and very sandy soil. In my yard they put in MP3000 facing my Lanai (glassed in porch) and the heads are 26' away. They do fine with no wind, which never happens, its always windy and my windows are covered in recycled water from the ground up to usually 6' high. Yes, I have them turned down and I did try the MP2000 and they don't do the job. I only need to reach 22' (which is minus the 4' of mulch and plant...

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 2:05pm

Finally got in

You need UPPER case and lower Case letters in password also special charters and I believe a number for a password. Also, for Username you also need a number.