You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Monday, May 26th 2014, 8:36pm

Author: Imadrip

The Regulator on My Rainbird Controller Leaks

The smallest file size I can save a .jpg is about 320Kb. It says the limit for photos is 20Kb. What would a 20Kb picture picture look like? I had a second consultation with my lawn guy- who does install irrigation systems- and bought a (cheap) moisture meter. It does look like there is a leak around the inlet of the regulator. We wrapped a paper towel around the inlet fitting and it showed there is a very slow leak. I will put some pipe dope on the faucet outlet and see if that helps. It's OK fo...

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 7:03pm

Author: Imadrip

The Regulator on My Rainbird Controller Leaks

I have this problem that has me and the lawn guy puzzled. There is a pressure control device that goes between the faucet and the irrigation controller. This is black, about 3 - 4 inches long with hose fittings on each end. There are two- I think they are called weep holes- in the center of this regulator. It drips continuously from the holes whether the controller has the irrigation pipes flowing or not. It's a faster drip than I would use in freezing weather. A new regulator also drips the sam...