You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 2:24am

Author: Canada_Guy

wifi controllers which one is bullet proof

I've been happy with my BlueSpray controller. It's been in place for about 2-months and has worked out well. Easy to program and use. Unlimited programs/schedules (many are limited to 4 or 5). I wrote a review and posted it her in this section. SprinklerWarehouse sells them. http://www.sprinklerwarehouse.com/Blue-Spray-Controllers-s/9456.htm http://www.bluespray.net/

Friday, July 11th 2014, 12:25am

BlueSpray controller review

I was looking for a new controller to replace my 2 older Nelson controllers. I was finding it hard to juggle start times between 2 controllers to avoid overlapping programs, and the limitation to 3 programs was an issue so I decided it was time for a change. I wanted a controller with at least 8 programs, but most of the ones I looked at were limited to 3 to 6 maximum. I wanted a controller with at least 16 zones, but more would be better for future expansion. I also wanted a controller with som...

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 5:39pm

Controller recomendation, 16 zones, 6 programs

I took the leap and ordered the BlueSpray, 24-zone model. Unfortunately, Sprinkler Warehouse won't ship to Canada (even on my own company UPS account). This is a great forum so i wanted to pass the business on to them. I'll report back on my experience.

Monday, June 16th 2014, 11:46pm

Thanks for suggesting BlueSpray. It looks interesting. I also saw IrrigationCaddy IC-W1 WiFi controller. It has 5 programs and up to 43 zones. Here are my thoughts on each. I think I'm leaning to the BlueSpray. IrrigationCaddy IC-W1 -Good: Expandable to 43 zones -OK: has 5 programs. This is an absolute minimum for me. I will have to compromise a bit. -Poor: Exposed connections. I prefer enclosed. -Good. Has a display. May not need it, but nice to have. -Good: Cloud service. I assume it's free???...

Monday, June 16th 2014, 10:21am

Thanks for the reply Wet_Boots. I appreciate it. I'm presently using 2 separate controllers and achieving my multi-function functionality. Update: I may be able to get away with 12 zones (but prefer 16). Do I REALLY need 6 programs? Probably not, but I need at least 4, preferably 5. I'm on a deep well, and don't like to do all my watering on the same day. I split my 2 lawn zones programmed across different days. I have a vegetable garden that I use a zone programmed for daily watering. I have a ...

Sunday, June 15th 2014, 8:32pm

I have 2 seperate Nelson controllers that I would like to replace with a single unit. Here are my requirements: -16 zone -6 programs -Minimum of 3 start times per program -Will be mounted indoor -No need for sensors -No need for internet/remote access Thanks in advance. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Canada_Guy in Victoria BC