You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, October 25th 2004, 9:51am

Author: yogibear

Hammering as each zone starts up

Check your water pressure regulator. I have just changed mine and the hammering stopped.

Monday, October 25th 2004, 9:48am

2 Solenoid Valves Controlling one zone

Finally decided to change all the valves in that zone. The valves should have been about 6-8 inches apart and 6 inches off the ground depending on where the lowest sprinler head is.

Tuesday, October 5th 2004, 6:05am

We have 7 solenoid valves in a 6-zone sprinkler system. That is why I am asking if 2 valves can be installed to control one zone if there are too many sprinkler heads. When the timer kicks on in the morning for that zone, half of the sprinklers pop up; the others does not. I will try what you suggest and see what happens. Thanks

Monday, October 4th 2004, 8:30pm

Could 2 solenoid valves be installed to control one zone? I have old 6-zones sprinkler system that was working fine until recently. Sprinkler heads on half of my right front lawn pop up while the other does not. he zone is working fine when my husband manually turned on the valve. We realized that there could 2 valves controlling one zone. We changed the diaphragm and re-wired it . The same problem still exist. Help! Half of my lawn is dying.