You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Tuesday, September 16th 2014, 11:01am

Author: EdLaFave

Toro Precision Spray Nozzles vs RainBird HE-VAN Nozzles...and general sprinkler selection help

Thanks for the suggestion, that option never occurred to me. I'll spend the next couple of days researching the topic, if you have any links to particularly good resources I'd love to give them a read. At first thought it gives me heartburn since I assume it'll require me to replace all of my sod, potential problems in the future may be hard to detect/fix, and lots of fertilizers/pesticides/etc like to be watered in so they don't remain in contact with the grass blade which may be impossible in ...

Tuesday, September 16th 2014, 1:09am

Author: EdLaFave

Toro Precision Spray Nozzles vs RainBird HE-VAN Nozzles...and general sprinkler selection help

I've done lots of research to design a brand new sprinkler system for my home and I'd really appreciate help selecting the "best" type/brand/model sprinkler for my situation. I'd love to gather some information/opinions on the RainBird HE-VAN Series Nozzles and Toro Precision Spray Nozzles since those are the two I'm most heavily looking into. However, I'm still very much open to other ideas so feel free to suggest other spray nozzles, rotors,rotary nozzles, or whatever you think is most appropr...