You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, October 7th 2005, 11:35am

Author: DavidQ

Hooking air compressor to FEBCO 765

I surrendered last year and had a professional come due to a frezze in the forcast. But I want to try again. I have borrowed a good-size compressor and attached to what looks like the only place I can. I believe my setup is noncomforming due to not have a hookup downstream from the value. I let compressor build up to 60psi, set up the autotimer to first zone and attached hose. All I seem to get is air escaping from value release. Any help appreciated.

Wednesday, October 27th 2004, 2:25pm

Renting a compressor starts around $26/half day. The quote I got for having the lines blown was $95. Any input on my questions.

Sunday, October 24th 2004, 7:03am

adding a photo of setup. Please help.

Saturday, October 23rd 2004, 8:34am

My valve assembly has two top Test Cocks and on the bottom is what looks like a drain valve. If I was to guess (which I don't want to), I think that the bottom drain valve should be used with an adapter to hook up an air compressor for blowing out the lines. In years past I have paid for this service and regetfully did not pay close enough attention. My questions are: Am I correct as to where to hook into? What type of adaptor would I need? I plan on renting an air compressor so what size (HP or...