You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Sunday, April 23rd 2006, 8:21am

Author: smitsz1

trade shows/seminars

thanks for the info...As far as trade shows go, it doesn't really matter if the show is in canada. I could attend anywhere in the U.S. I know of a equipment show this past year in orlando but I was hoping there was a more specific show to attend for irrigation contractors.

Friday, April 21st 2006, 6:26am

trade shows/seminars

I was wondering if there is any type of irrigation/sprinkler trade shows? Also another question I have is do any of the companies ie:orbit, rainbird etc offer any type of training for the installation of their products? (i'm new in the business) Any info greatly appreciated...

Tuesday, November 9th 2004, 5:31am

Irrigation courses/seminars

I have been installing lawn irrigation as a hobby for myself, family and friends. the question I have is I am seriously considering going into installations of irrigation systems as a career and I was wondering where I could attend a course or seminar on installations? do manufactors of irrigation supplies offer such a thing? for example rainbird or orbit? The cold weather has hit where I live up in Ontario, Canada so I thought over the winter I could attend a course in ie: Florida etc. Any Inpu...