You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Sunday, July 2nd 2023, 7:28pm

Author: ramu3527

Multiple run durations in same day...

Quoted from "mrfixit" That first controller you bought, I can't stand that thing. Specifically because of how I couldn't program it to do what I wanted it to do. Seems like that second controller should run more than one program at once but I'm not familiar with it. Maybe go with a Hunter product. I like the Hunter X-core outdoor. Just use program A for the morning watering then program B for the afternoon. It should work just fine. 90% of the controllers that I've installed over the past coupl...

Sunday, July 2nd 2023, 6:16pm

Author: ramu3527

Multiple run durations in same day...

OK, I need a controller which I can run my zones multiple times a day, BUT be able to run different durations for each run time. Meaning, I want zone 1 to start at 6AM and run for 30 minutes and then start again at 3PM and only run for 10 minutes. I don't mind the zones running consecutively for each run time (6AM and 3PM), but I do need them to run different durations for each. I bought the Rain Bird SST-1200out. I can run multiple run times but it won't let me adjust the run duration for each ...