You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, August 28th 2023, 6:12pm

Author: Bob@bob

Sprinklers

So I tested water pressure and the sprinkler hard water line is 110 psi. So that explains when I turned on a faucet on the hard water line the thumping stopped, and when I turned if off, thumping started. Clearly pressure in line was causing big thumping noises in pipes. I had thought the Weathermatic Silver Bullet flow wheels would have helped fix this. I don't understand how turning off house water, and then turning it back on created this thumping noises. It was not thumping until I turned of...

Saturday, August 26th 2023, 12:07pm

Air in my 8 Station Sprinkler system

Water turned off to house for hot water heater issue. When water was turned back on no issue with house just the sprinkler system hard water line. The hard water line is a dedicated line to sprinkler only bypasses house soft water. Pressure valve on main line that controls both house and hard water line. I bleed all the valves, removed sprinkler heads, flushed with water. Thumping only occurs in 5 of 8 valves, 3 are quiet. Have spent a lot of time messing with this because it is really annoying....

Friday, August 25th 2023, 11:23am

Air in my 8 Station Sprinkler system

I have 8 Weathermatic Silver Bullet Valves. I have 8 stations in my sprinkler system. Never had any thumping until I had to turn house water off recently. Now when the sprinkler system is turned on severe thumping in my house. I had to turn sprinklers off this morning because thumping is so loud bothersome. So I tried what the web suggested I removed sprinkler heads from station 1,2,3 and ran water through those stations for about 5 minutes or so. Shut off the stations and attached sprinkler hea...