You are not logged in.

From the new guy

I'm the new tech writer at Sprinkler Warehouse and have been asked to act as a moderator for this forum.

From what I've read so far this forum is already running at a fairly high level. It stays pretty well into the friendly and professional attitude that we hope to maintain. It doesn't look like I'll have all that much to do.

I want to thank everyone for all of their contributions and efforts. There is an amazing amount of info here.

Two things I would like to mention.
First, I am writing a number of articles for our BLOG . I do NOT consider myself an expert on anything. Please let me know if you see a mistake or have something I should add. Feel free to suggest new subjects.

Second, if you have any changes you would like made to this forum please let me know. I'm open to all ideas. And before you ask, we just made external links operable if placed by a registered member.

Finally, for those who might wonder, I am a licensed irrigator in the state of Texas. Didn't want you to think they just grabbed the first person with nothing to do for this forum.

Glad you are here. Let me know if I can help.
GatorGuy

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Threads

by JazzyNTampa (Feb 17th 2024, 11:46am)

1 13,918

by mrfixit

(Feb 18th 2024, 10:47am)

Show

Statistics:

1 Thread - 2 Posts (average 0 Posts per Day)