You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Robbies

Tuesday, April 19th 2005, 2:06pm

Hunter I-20 Nozzels

OK on the web site and all other sites I see the nozzle color is blue or gray. Also on this web site the replacement ones are blue and gray. Why when I ordered two I-20's the nozzles that came with are green???????each came with a set of them

Just wondering, did i get sent the wrong ones. Everything works fine.

Those of you who have I-20's what color are your nozzles

RidgeRun05

Supreme Member

Wednesday, April 20th 2005, 9:40am

The Hunter I-20 model heads come with grey and blue nozzles (8 standard & 4 low angle nozzles) The only green nozzles I have seen for the I-20 are the High Flow nozzles. I believe there are some black short distance nozzles as well.
Tony Posey
Ridge Run Landscapes

Robbies

Thursday, April 21st 2005, 8:05am

Why are mine green then???? am i not getting what i shoult from my hunter I-20

RidgeRun05

Supreme Member

Thursday, April 21st 2005, 7:40pm

Not sure, check with the distributor you got the I-20's from...make sure they didn't send them by mistake or you mistakenly requested them.
Tony Posey
Ridge Run Landscapes

Robbies

Saturday, April 23rd 2005, 12:36pm

I got them from this site

Rate this thread