You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

NVhorses

Starting Member

Monday, April 29th 2002, 11:22am

Horses vs sprinklers

Any ideas for a "cage" to protect the sprinklers that I have on top of the posts to water my pasture? The horses think they have found a new toy and like putting them in their mouths as the spray.

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Friday, May 16th 2003, 2:30pm

There are no cages available, i would use some sort of chicken wire around the head, or raise the heads higher

Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers
Thanks
Ray

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Friday, May 16th 2003, 2:32pm

PSS.......a cage around the head will most likly block the spray of the head limiting your coverage

Thanks
Ray
Thanks
Ray

drpete3

Supreme Member

Tuesday, May 20th 2003, 5:02am

can you water while youyr horses are in their stalls at night? Or put them in a different pasture while you water. Or put in new posts outside of the pasture or raise the sprinklers to 8'.

Thanks,

Pete

drpete3

Supreme Member

Tuesday, May 20th 2003, 5:04am

can you water while youyr horses are in their stalls at night? Or put them in a different pasture while you water. Or put in new posts outside of the pasture or raise the sprinklers to 8'.

Thanks,

Pete

Rate this thread