You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

PressleyChrisJ

Starting Member

Friday, May 3rd 2002, 12:47pm

Drippers not dripping?

I just turned on my sprinkler system after the winter break, and have a problem. I have two zones, one for the yard and one for the garden. The garden zone is just one run of tubing, with 4-5 abouve ground emitters and maybe 7-10 drippers. When i noticed a couple overly wet spots where drippers are, i dug them up to investigate. lo and behold, all the drippiers are spraying instead of dripping! I replaced each dripper multiple times, with the same reult. Something tells me there may now be too much pressure in the line somehow, but where do I check this? Thanks in advance!

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Friday, May 16th 2003, 2:35pm

You would have to check the main connection near the controlls or where the system starts, Something must have froze or broke during the winter months (my guess is the pressure regulator) You may wish to call the person who installed this....GOood Luck!

Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers
Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Rate this thread