You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

pimes

Unregistered

Monday, August 4th 2008, 10:07pm

Toro Moist-o-matic Replacement

I have a Toro Moist-o-matic Freetime 4 zone controller that needs replacing. The model number is 150-06-14. Can I replace this controller with any 4-zone controller regardless of brand?

mrfixit

Tuesday, August 5th 2008, 12:03am

Question

I don't know if I've ever seen a Moist-o-matic or not. Something's telling me to ask you if this controllor is hydrolic?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, August 5th 2008, 1:09am

150-06-14 is an electric controller, so you can probably use any replacement.

mrfixit

Tuesday, August 5th 2008, 1:18am

Here's why I asked.

By the 1950s, Hunter had turned his skills to the irrigation industry and launched Moist 'O Matic Co. in Riverside. There, he pioneered the use of thermoplastics in the manufacture of irrigation equipment and developed multi-station hydraulic controllers and valves, along with a line of pop-up sprinklers with a gear-driven rotary mechanism. --

Rate this thread