You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Wednesday, February 22nd 2006, 4:56pm

Take a look

Check out www.raypadula.com

What do you think?
Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, February 23rd 2006, 3:28am

Did you really register that waterdrop-with-arms-and-legs as a trademark?

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Thursday, February 23rd 2006, 11:46am

Just really quickly...I have very fast connection and it loads pretty slowly....I don't know why because I don't know anything about web design...but I feel sorry for the dial uppers.

I want to know the answer to wetboots ? also.....did you draw it yourself?
Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Thursday, February 23rd 2006, 11:47am

One more ?

Did you really have to post it in every forum?
Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Thursday, February 23rd 2006, 6:25pm

Yes, the raindrop guy is a registered trademark, and yes, I did draw him myself (rather quickly) - he is being "professionalized" now - sorry about the posting everywhere - just wanted some feedback!

Thanks
Thanks
Ray

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Thursday, February 23rd 2006, 6:25pm

not sure why its loading slowly...works fine here....ill have to take a look...thanks for the feedback
Thanks
Ray

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, February 23rd 2006, 9:41pm

Check the source code for some other webpages. I kind of doubt that Microsoft programs are being used to create them. It may also be that your webpage host has some bandwidth limitations, although network problems outside your control could affect page loading times, too.

I asked about the registered-trademarking of the waterdrop guy, because it did seem like a preliminary design. You might have to re-register a revised design. There are other trademarked 'drop' characters that go way back.
<hr noshade size="1">
A professional webpage creator would never use Microsoft Publisher to generate the page. Most are written with the creator's own knowledge of HTML and javascript. Just for a comparison, right-click a blank spot on your webpage and see the information, and compare it to what you get from http://www.spritzwiz.com/ ~ yours is 257.53 KB and the other is 9.29 KB, and despite all the extra filespace you use, the graphics aren't as clear.

RidgeRun05

Supreme Member

Friday, February 24th 2006, 11:21am

Next time, lets only post this topic once. Its simply a waste of storage space, and it is harder for those who are looking for a topic to find it. I deleted all other posts on this subject, with the exception of this one.
Tony Posey
Ridge Run Landscapes

Rate this thread