You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

sluggomagoo

Starting Member

Sunday, August 29th 2010, 4:27pm

Newbee and need some ideas

Hello, I just joined this forum today.About 2 years ago I purchased this house. The house had a nice lawn. It was green all last year and all spring until some lawn care company in my local area came buy and accidently did my lawn. He was supposed to do my neighbor down the street. After that we went almost 6 weeks with no rain. Although I did hand water the lawn 6 times during this time my lawn is now brown with nothing but crab grass growing. What a mess. I’m totally ashamed of it The house is on city water but it also has a well. It's not hooked up to anything but the line and the power source is still in the house. I want to get a pump, tank, and sprinkler system installed and I'm looking for some suggestion on which equipment would be best to get, is easy to maintain, and has a long durable track record. Thanks in advance..

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, August 31st 2010, 8:30am

Step one is to evaluate the well. What flow and pressure can it produce?

Rate this thread