You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 14th 2010, 9:06pm

Bumble, see if there's a Hydroscape on your island. I know there's at least two outlets in Hawaii. They specialize in sprinkler supplies.

Thanks MrFixit....they appear to have a location on Oahu and one on Maui. I'm on the big island....
I think I found something that I can make work, I don't know if it's the right type of spray head or not. I picked something that looked like it would fit the 1/4 in tubing....I bought an 8" stake and a 1/4 circle adjustable head (2 - 20 gph) for it.....should be better than nothing.
My next post is going to be under "installation issues" because I found a leak in the system and need some advice on how to repair it.....
I saw some similar posts about PVC pipes, manifolds and valves.....

Rate this thread