You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

AZHomeOwner

Starting Member

Saturday, May 7th 2011, 1:35pm

SmartLine SL1600 with SLW

I have a SmartLine SL1600 with the SLW wireless weather station. In the auto adjust mode (enabling the SLW to set watering program automatically) I am experiencing a daily watering condition. I have review all settings and cannot find why the controller has gone to a daily watering condition.

Based on weather conditions, I should see 4 to 8 day intervals and this is not so.

Any ideas?

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Monday, May 9th 2011, 1:04am

Check the programming again, review your manual to make sure your going through EVERYTHING

Additionally,
If the weather station looses it's connectivity the controller will use the manual (regular) programming, so if this is set to everyday to water it will do that.

Rate this thread