You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Petri73

Starting Member

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 12:33pm

Alarm panel wiring

Hi

How Alarm panel should do wiring?
I do have Fire detection panel in control room and Alarm panel in Wet sprinkler shelter.
In Shelter are follow components connected to Alarm panel; Main shut off valve, Section shut off valve and Alarm pressure switch. Need to be from Alarm pressure switch connected direct to Fire detection panel and Alarm panel in shelter or enough only it is connected to Alarm panel in shelter. All signals are connected from Alarm panel to Fire detection panel.
How it need to be? ?(

/Petri

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 1:27pm

Petri,

This forum is for Irrigation Landscape Sprinklers Only.

To help you out some though, I back flow test fire sprinkler systems all the time. As i suggest to customers when they have problems. You need to contact your monitoring company or the company that installed the fire sprinkler system and have a technician come out to fix your issue.

Rate this thread