You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

robert clark

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 10:27pm

Hunter Pro C

I have had my Hunter Pro C programmed to water every other day for most of the summer. All of sudden, it quit coming on at the programmed time. There has been no electrical outage and all of the settings have remained the same. I have checked and rechecked, turn the controller off and and reprogrammed, but it still fails to come on at the programmed time. I can go over to manual mode and water and that works fine. Have some of the electronics gone bad? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 11:56pm

Create a dummy program and see if it works

For example

If it's 6 pm

Set your start time on program A to 6:02 PM with a ever day watering schedule - Make sure all zones are at 1 minute run time and see if it comes on. If it doesn't then the controller for some reason has gone bad.

mrfixit

Thursday, August 11th 2011, 1:17am

Reset the controller. Follow the directions on the back of the faceplate.