You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 28th 2011, 11:14am

Imperial Valet - Terminals M & V

What do terminals M & V do on the terminal block in my Imperial Valet? What do the letters stand for? Thanks.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "lloydlevy" (Nov 28th 2011, 1:28pm)

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, November 28th 2011, 3:49pm

MV means "Master Valve" which is a valve that is on when any zone is on, through which the system is fed, upstream of any zone valves.

Monday, November 28th 2011, 6:44pm

Imperial Valet - Terminals M & V

I see, but my unit has two terminals, where one is labeled "M" and the other is labeled "V." Do they act differently? Do you use them together? On mine they seem to be connected to the pump on my irrigation well. How does that work? Thanks.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, November 29th 2011, 8:22am

If one of the M and V terminals is directly adjacent to the Common terminal, it may be electrically identical to the common.

Rate this thread