You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Hunteruser

Starting Member

Saturday, March 3rd 2012, 7:09am

Hunter XC system running all stations at same time

I have had a Hunter XC system for 2 yrs now with no running problems until last night when as per schedule the system started but ran all 8 stations at once with total pressure loss. I have checked the main tap -all ok, and complete a fault diagnosis with no problems, even reset the whole system and still happens.
Can someone point me to any issues I need to look at?
Thanks

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Saturday, March 3rd 2012, 9:45am

Step one is based on the assumption you have a master valve. Manually open that valve and see what happens.

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 2:56pm

If the controller is plugged back in and reprogrammed do the valves come on immediately?
Can you manually run one zone at time from the controller?

If you turn on one zone from the controller and they all come on, do you have a multi-meter you could use to check current output at the connections to the controller? Looking to see if for some reason the controller is putting current out to all of them.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 5:23pm

What make and model are the zone valves?

Rate this thread