You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

normbarb

Saturday, May 26th 2007, 8:35am

Sprinkler Extension

I have Irritrol sprinklers with female thread connection on the sprinkler head and an elbow with a male thread on the end of the hose. I want to extend the sprinkler to clear my plants. I need an extension with a female thread on one end and a male on the other end. All of the extension seem to be male on both ends and and I don't see any adapters (couplings) available on the websites. Am I missing something?
Thanks, Norm
Norm
Gainesville, VA

mrfixit

Saturday, May 26th 2007, 10:14am

Hi Norm. You name it they probably have it. I carry male adapters on my truck with threads on both sides just for raising sprinklers an inch. If you need to raise it farther you can just use a coupling with threads on both sides then a riser. My favorite online fitting website is http://www.my-tee.com/ One to two day shipping everytime I've used them.
If I can't fix it, it's broken!

normbarb

Sunday, May 27th 2007, 1:27am

mrfixit,
Thank you for the help. That is a great website and has just what I need.
Norm
Norm
Gainesville, VA

Rate this thread