You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

cronin

Sunday, May 20th 2012, 10:59pm

No Pressure to one station.

I irrigate an acre of lawn from a well and have 15 different station valves with no more than 5 sprinklers per valve. All stations provide good pressure with one exception Three of these sprinklers on this station are below grade by 3 feet. No even sure where to start determining the problem. Yhank to anyone who will listen

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, May 21st 2012, 7:08am

sprinklers "three feet below grade" doesn't make much sense, unless you are saying a yard-deep of fill was added to the area

cronin

Monday, May 21st 2012, 9:14am

No Pressure to one station.

Ill Phrased ! Two sprinklers are on flat ground. Three other sprinklers are down hill from the others by 2 - 3 feet. I don't know if that has anything to do with pressure loss?

wsommariva

Supreme Member

Monday, May 21st 2012, 9:20am

Downhill heads get more pressure I believe. Checking valve operation and leaks for that zone is a start.

Rate this thread