You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 27th 2012, 2:56pm

Errors on esp module

I am having a hard time with errors popping up on my esp module screen. The local supplier told me it was probably a bad selenoid so I replaced all 4 of them but I still get the errors. When I open the front up and push the reset button my # 1 Zone makes some noise and then when I hit manual start it sometimes works but sometimes the timer is going but no water in coming out. I am on a pressurized system and the neighbors have water going so I know the pump is working. What is my next step???

Tuesday, May 29th 2012, 8:15am

Get a multimeter and see if the controller is putting out 24v to the selected zone.
This will help eliminate the zone.
Then go to the valves and see if there is 24v coming through the wires to the solenoid.
This will eliminate the wiring.

If it is electrical then somewhere in this process you will find the problem.

Tuesday, May 29th 2012, 9:36pm

I will give it a try thanks in advance!