You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

UncleDrew

Starting Member

Tuesday, June 26th 2007, 6:43pm

Think I have Debris in my Piping

Zone has two impluse sprinkler heads and a drip line. All was working well except I recently had to replace a 3/4" to 1/2" adapter that was leaking. After replacing said adapter, now only one of the sprinklers will pop up. The other one leaks leaks little water as if it doesn't have enough pressure to push the head up. ALso, the DRIP line is no longer supplying water to vegetation. The one sprinkler that is currently working doesn't move through it's path...so I assume it has too much water pressure at that point to work as intended.

Does my analysis make sense...and if so, is there a decent trick to clean out the lines? Any advice would be appreciated to this newbie lawnguy.

Uncle Drew

Rate this thread