You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

docgolub

Unregistered

Saturday, June 23rd 2012, 11:35pm

controller question

Hi all. I am trying to select a controller for my system and am having some trouble. I need a controller that will give me a lot of flexibility and cannot find one. For example, I need valve 1 to run on tu and th at 0400, valves 2 and 3 to run mwf at 0500 and 2200 etc etc. In other words I need the flexibility to set individual valve times AND dates individually. None of the controllers I am finding at big box stores have helped. Any ideas?

mrfixit

Sunday, June 24th 2012, 12:17am

Check out the Hunter an Rainbird controllers.
Click here

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, June 24th 2012, 6:30am

How many zones do you have? Your solution might be as simple as having one zone associated with one program, on a conventional controller, each program having its own schedule.

How many different schedules do you really need?