You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, August 10th 2012, 10:16am

On my linux computer, Opera is no go. Attempted posting returns the "The data you have entered is invalid. Please check the information you have given by the marked fields." message.

Friday, August 10th 2012, 10:40am

You know without asking I don't have a Linux machine to test Opera on.
I also don't have one at the house.
But I did just grab an old tower that is dying for something new....

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, August 10th 2012, 10:52am

I grabbed a few backup machines from Craigslist ads. Ran Ubuntu Hardy Heron linux on a Gateway 433 (433MHZ Celeron, 256MB RAM, 66MHz FSB) and got functionality with Firefox (text and pictures, but no video, from the onboard processor)

Jtjammer

Friday, August 17th 2012, 9:39am

You've followed the logical steps and eliminated wiring and solenoid.
Starts pointing toward the controller.
If you disconnect the wires and run zones does it error out?

Where is the best place to get a 12 zone replacement Rainbird controller?

Jtjammer

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 9:27am

One additional question. If the problem follows the wire,on the controller, how can the controller be bad? For example, the wire is in zone 1. If I move to zone 2, the problem is now on zone 2. But the wire I moved from zone 2 to zone 1 allows for zone 1 to work again.

Thanks.

mrfixit

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 12:26pm

Ok try this. Disconnect the new solenoid and run the controller. Still get the err?

Rate this thread