You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 11th 2012, 10:36am

Correct pressure body for Hunter MP rotators???

I was looking to buy some MP Rotator heads and the bodies for them and my question is, on the description for the MP Rotator heads it recommends 30 psi but then they show the bodies that go along with the heads are a hunter body that is a 40 psi pressure compensating one? So is it ok to get a 40 psi body or do I need to find another one that is 30 psi?

Thanks!

Reese

wsommariva

Supreme Member

Tuesday, December 11th 2012, 11:13am

I installed MP rotators and had the same question. I used the body that was recommenced on the specs sheet - either 30 or 40.

Tuesday, December 11th 2012, 2:35pm

great, thanks

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, December 11th 2012, 4:55pm

If you're using the 3000 series, the 40 psi would be better. Remember that there is some distance reduction available with these nozzles.

Rate this thread