You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mr3

Unregistered

Saturday, September 29th 2012, 7:54pm

thanks

This helped me too, thanks a *ton*. By the way it's near the top of Google results for the 'PR OFF' error code on this line of models, so given their popularity w/builders it's probably helped a lot more people than us.

Djc925

Unregistered

Saturday, April 27th 2013, 4:30pm

Thank you

I had the same problem with the PR OFF error. I googled the problem and thankfully found this site. Even though the original post was from 2006, everything mentioned pertained to my problem today. I replaced the battery, fuses and it still didn't work. I read further and someone mentioned replacing the transformer (plug) and it immediately started to work. Once again, thank you for everyone's input

kjaaka

Unregistered

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 7:19pm

tried it

Notice the PR OFF this morning. Followed the following steps:

1. tried another outlet/checked that original outlet worked - all fine, PR OFF
2. switched fuses (though original looked fine) - PR OFF
3. shut off power to house for one minute - PR OFF
4. stewed - PR OFF
5. found this thread - PR OFF
6. removed lithium battery and fuse - PR OFF
7. put fuse back in - back to normal