You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Homer Holmes

Sunday, March 24th 2002, 5:51pm

valves

I have a angle valve from rainbird, on station 6 of my sprinkler system, when I turn the controller to station 6 I can here the water & the cylinoid kicks in, but the sprinklers will not come on. If I turn them on manually, for a second or two, the shut right off, but if I leave them on for 3 minutes or so & then shut them on manually they will stay up & spray until they time out, can anyone tell me what problem I may have & how to solve it.......

Friday, March 29th 2002, 8:10pm

It sounds like you have a bad diaphram. If you are haveing problems with a valve, I suggest you replace the entire valve and not just pieces of the valve.

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Saturday, May 24th 2003, 2:18pm

What kind of valve is it?

Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers
Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Rate this thread