You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

fairplay

Saturday, June 8th 2002, 1:16pm

Safe T Lawn and Richdel

Does anyone know where there could be old stocks of either brand . I'm looking for some AP2 rotors and 1" R204 electric valves .

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Monday, June 10th 2002, 3:48am

Rotors I cannot help you with, but you should be able to find The vaqlves....the new part number is R-205.......bonnet is compatible with old body....I would gut the new and put the new guts on the old body......good luck!

BTW you should be able to find the 205 valves on SWarehouse right?

Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

Arizona and Colorado

fairplay

Sunday, June 16th 2002, 6:02am

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Rotors I cannot help you with, but you should be able to find The vaqlves....the new part number is R-205.......bonnet is compatible with old body....I would gut the new and put the new guts on the old body......good luck!

BTW you should be able to find the 205 valves on SWarehouse right?

Arizona and Colorado

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Monday, May 12th 2003, 11:43am

The Safe - T- lawn rotors, we made back like 15 years ago and the same year they were made they were a hit because they are 3" tall, and requires basically no digging. The same year they were made the company went out of business

Anyway you dont want a 1" pop-up head on your system anyway

Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and BEyond Automatic LAwns Sprinklers

Raymond Padula Jr.
Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Rate this thread