You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

GERTRODEZ

Thursday, August 1st 2002, 10:08am

ROTORS OR SPRAY

I AM INSTALLING A SPRINKLER SYSTEM, WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO GO SPRAY OR ROTORS AND ALSO HUNTER OR TORO

GERTRODEZ MOHAMMED
GERTRODEZ MOHAMMED

RVLI

Supreme Member

Thursday, August 1st 2002, 12:16pm

I can't tell you what to use unless you tell how big your yard is, Generally, Rotors are for bigger, more wider areas, such as your backyard. They generally have a radius of 15'-35'. Sprays on the otherhand, only have a radius of about 15'. You use them for smaller areas, such as the strip between the road and sidewalk. The radius on a sprinkler really depends on your GPM and PSI. For brands, I always install Hunter and Rainbird. You choose what's best for you, you should choose which sprinklers, valves, and clock is best for YOU.

GERTRODEZ

Thursday, August 1st 2002, 6:38pm

one side of my lawn is 57ft wide and 130ft long, the other 15ft wide and 130ft long. I have already order hunter products from Sprinkler Warehouse of course. thanks

GERTRODEZ MOHAMMED
GERTRODEZ MOHAMMED

RVLI

Supreme Member

Friday, August 2nd 2002, 8:26am

Then I would use the PGP's for the 57'x 130, but for the 15'x 130, you could either use sprays, or Hunter PGM's

GERTRODEZ

Friday, August 2nd 2002, 5:50pm

thank you very much for your help,I will let you know how it came out.

GERTRODEZ MOHAMMED
GERTRODEZ MOHAMMED

Rate this thread