You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

drifter

Starting Member

Wednesday, October 16th 2002, 2:12pm

Best sprinkler for planter

What are my options for a sprinkler device that will spray a 1/4 to 1/8 circle from 3 inches to 3 feet from the head? I have a planter that's shaped like a piece of pie and I want the head to be positioned at the "point" of the pie.

drpete3

Supreme Member

Monday, February 3rd 2003, 2:05am

Check out Hunter spray heads. They have heads that will spray 7 ft. You may get over spray but this may cut your losses. Also, dont forget about drip irrigation.

Thanks,

Pete

ufalco

Wednesday, July 23rd 2003, 10:20am

look into hunter short radius spray

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Sunday, July 27th 2003, 10:18am

Hunter makes a specialty nozzle that is called the "short range nozzle" and you can buy a nopzzle that will spray in a 2 foot radius, and nock it down if you want to using the adjustment screw!

Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers
Thanks
Ray

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Sunday, July 27th 2003, 10:20am

Hunter makes a specialty nozzle that is called the "short range nozzle" and you can buy a nopzzle that will spray in a 2 foot radius, and nock it down if you want to using the adjustment screw!

Thanks
Ray
Thanks
Ray

Rate this thread