You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

hardworker

Saturday, October 18th 2003, 6:54pm

How to increase water pressure??

I have a sprinkeler system with 3/4 pv pipe. The system is connected to a garden hose. And the pressure is low so some places of my lawn arent getting enought of water. I dont know how to connect it to the main water supply. The system is in my back yard and the only water connection I can connect it is the place where I connect my hoses. Please Help!!!!

bhungue2

Advanced Member

Monday, October 20th 2003, 8:11am

That sounds like a pain. But it's possible. If you want the easy route have a profesional do it. If you really want to do it yourself it may be tricky. You need to plug off the end that the hose connects to, dig up the mainline near the water meter, tie into line put in a main valve, blow plug, backflow device, and then find your main sprinkler line and connect into wherever. Finding the best place to tie into your sprinkler main line might be tricky, or it might not. Good luck.
Bhungue2

drpete3

Supreme Member

Tuesday, October 21st 2003, 6:52am

Hard worker
It is not very hard just do your research and go for it. Do you have a meter or a well for your supply?
Thanks,

Pete

Rate this thread