You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

rkierna909

Starting Member

Monday, December 29th 2003, 2:01pm

Water leaking at last sprinkler head

in one of my zones the last sprinkler is leaking all day and night, where I can I start to trouble shoot this problem? I have a rainbird esp-4 system. I can hear water running at the valves? Help!!
RJK909

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Wednesday, December 31st 2003, 4:59pm

you need to clean out the valve because there is something in there that is holding it open.....to start turn off you main water supply.....then locate your eleectric valves and open the one up that controlls the zone that has the problem.....clean out the valve and flush it throughouly to remove any debris and res assemble turn on the water and check it out. Also look to make sure that there are no holes or cracks in the valve interior fittings
Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Rate this thread