You are not logged in.


Senior Member

Posts: 22

Location: Michigan


Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 8:31am

What is this?

I have a zone that isn't working and while searching for the valve yesterday, I found .
What are they? I found 4 of them so far. One is hooked to each of the 2 valves I found. I'm not sure where the other two go and I have 3 move valves to find.



Posts: 2,428

Location: USA


Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 12:54pm

Those are grease caps. They insulate your wires. The other two probably go to other valves.

Rate this thread