You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 18th 2004, 5:32pm

Rainbird ESP-TM?

Quick question and any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have a Rainbird ESP-TM and was wondering if there is a way to run both A and B programs together instead of physically changing from one to the other, because I need my plants to run for 12 min. twice a week and my lawn to run for 4 min. 3 times a week. TIA

Joe

mrwettech

Advanced Member

Friday, March 19th 2004, 2:14pm

You may want to rephrase your question.

Saturday, March 20th 2004, 11:53am

I'm wondering if there is a way to run both A and B programs together with the Rainbird ESP-TM. Instead of having to physically swicth the controller over to program B on the days I want to water my plants. Due to the fact that I want to water my plants only once a day for a longer interval. Not three times a day like my lawn. TIA

Joe

mrwettech

Advanced Member

Saturday, March 20th 2004, 1:05pm

Once you program your controller it will do all that for you. All you have to do is make sure you have a start time for each program and assign lawns to one and landscapes to the other which it sounds like you have already done. Just verify the start times for each program. If the controller is not doing the work for you there may be something wrong.

Rate this thread