You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

nathanko

Friday, April 30th 2004, 4:14pm

Intermitant valve problem

I have a toro series 294 valve that I think is sticking. Sometimes the zone shuts off and other times it continues to run. Can I purchase a solenoid for this valve, or do I have to replace the whole unit.

aquamatic

Advanced Member

Friday, April 30th 2004, 5:43pm

Its most likely your diaphram that is sticking.

nathanko

Sunday, May 16th 2004, 5:02am

Do I need to buy a new valve or can I replace the diaphram.

Gullman

Starting Member

Monday, May 17th 2004, 2:39pm

I have a six zone system. Its programmed correctly for all six to run in succession. I just had the system opened for the season and they replaced two solanoids. Now zone 3 runs only when turned on manually. Numbers 4 and 6 don't come on at all. The others are fine. My service guy says I have really rusty water and my valves keep getting stuck. He says I need to replace the whole manafold and all valves. The controller and well are new. The manifold could be 15 years old. What should I do
Gullman

Rate this thread