You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

OscarNav

Friday, July 9th 2004, 9:57pm

RB 5000 Plus and check valves.....?

Just wondering if anyone knows..

If i add the check valve filter screen to all the heads in my zones, Will this be a problem? I am running 5 heads per zone (5 Zones) and right now i only have them installed in the lowest head on the zone. It keeps pushing the water back, on one zone i had to install 3 to stop the water from pushing up from any head. Anybody have experience with this....?

RVLI

Supreme Member

Sunday, July 11th 2004, 7:18am

The check valve shoundn't hurt anything, but what I would do is replace them all with 5000+'s

OscarNav

Monday, July 12th 2004, 7:54pm

Yes...i have the Rainbird 5000 PLUS rotor heads (the one with the on and off water feature, top green cover). I had to install SAM filters on the last 3 heads on my #1 zone, just wondering if i went ahead and put them in every single one of my heads would it be a problem....Thanks for your reply.

RVLI

Supreme Member

Wednesday, July 14th 2004, 5:27pm

It won't be a problem.........

Rate this thread