You are not logged in.

t's

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

drpete3

Supreme Member

Tuesday, August 3rd 2004, 10:05am

t's

If I want to come off of the main line and go in opposite directuions what type of t or saddle do you use. I am not sure if I am being clear. I want to install 2 heads off of the main lie and on opposite sides of the main but connected at the same point on the main. How do you handle this?
Thanks,

Pete

HooKooDooKu

Supreme Member

Friday, August 6th 2004, 9:27am

I'm still not sure what you want, but perhaps the answer is that there is a 4-way fitting I believe is called a cross-over. Think of it as two tees compounded into one. Water enters the fitting and goes left at 90 degrees, strait, and right as 90 degrees.

drpete3

Supreme Member

Monday, August 9th 2004, 5:49am

exactly what I was thinking but I just cant find them. Oh well minor issue.
Thanks,

Pete

HooKooDooKu

Supreme Member

Tuesday, August 10th 2004, 9:52am

They are easy to find at the local Lowe's, at least in 3/4" and 1"

drpete3

Supreme Member

Tuesday, August 10th 2004, 10:44am

Thanks. Lowes is about 2 months from opening in my area and the ground will likely be frozen by then. I just combined 2 three way tees and made the connection that way.
Thanks,

Pete

Rate this thread