You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

samjaynes

Tuesday, August 31st 2004, 10:26am

Raised area, with trampoline in the middle

I have an area in the corner of my yard, which I have raised about 2 feet above the ground with dirt. The purpose of this was to make my trampoline level with the ground for safety. So what I have is an area about 25' by 25' with a 14' diameter hole in the middle. I plan on putting sod around the hole, and I am trying to find a way to water this area without dumping too much water into the trampoline hole.

My initial plan was to put spray heads every 12' along the edges of the 25'x25' square. Putting rotors in each corner with a 25' spray head was the next choice, but would that saturate the middle where the hole is too much.

Comments?

aquamatic

Advanced Member

Tuesday, August 31st 2004, 10:50am

My suggestion to make them edged of the hole sturdier is to surround it with some bricks. AT the bottom add atleast 4-6 inches of gravel for drainage from sprinklers and rain.

Rate this thread