You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mosida

Wednesday, September 29th 2004, 9:16am

What IS Wrong with this??????????

<font color="blue"></font id="blue">
When I manually selected zone 1 at the controller, the sprinklers on my zone 2 came up instead. IS this a problem with the controller or a bad solenoid or anything else? Can anyone help?

aquamatic

Advanced Member

Thursday, September 30th 2004, 9:07am

did you check your wiring??

mosida

Thursday, September 30th 2004, 10:21pm

I had to "rain off" at the controller a couple times before it finally worked correctly. It just seems very strange to me. What would you g\uy do to locate the problem? any thought?

nestors

Advanced Member

Sunday, October 31st 2004, 1:27pm

The wires could be melted together maybe the lines are shallow and the edger blade hit them . How many zones do you have ? What brand controller do you have ? Are the Valves in one location ? I can tell you many ways to repair this &gt;

Nestor's Sprinklers
georgia
Vincent Nestor
Nestor's Sprinklers & Lighting
Alpharetta,Ga.30022

vpn1@bellsouth.net

www.NestorsLandScape.com
www.GeorgiaLighting.net

Rate this thread