You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 27th 2004, 5:54am

Fertigator...

All-

I installed my fertigator system this weekend. It was easy to install/wire/program. However, the thing leaks![:(!] This, after spending $250 for the unit. And it doesn't leak where I glued it into my system, it leaks where THEY assembled the injectors and screwed them into the PVC.

This thing looks like someone put it together in 5 minutes. The holes in the PVC were not sealed. So now I have water spraying out of the injectors.

I suppose that the fix is just sealing the injectors myself, but for $250, this thing should work perfectly.

Very disappointing.[:(]

I was really excited for this unit, but now feel $250 lighter.

Thursday, September 30th 2004, 8:45am

Update-
To give Fertigator a fair shake, they did help me out with some advice. They also said they were aware of the problem and are in the process of fixing it. They responded to my complaint promptly, which makes me feel better.[:)]

Matthew

Monday, October 4th 2004, 4:13pm

That's Funny, myself and my neighbor both installed them 10 days, and no leaks.....

Tuesday, October 5th 2004, 5:40am

Yeah, I'm gonna send mine back for a new one. Maybe I just got a lemon...

RVLI

Supreme Member

Sunday, January 16th 2005, 3:48pm

I've installed many of these, and have never heard of expirienced that.

Vincent I've never had a serivce call for Fertigator, only to refill the fertilizer! I've installed over 50 of them this year!

RidgeRun05

Supreme Member

Thursday, April 7th 2005, 7:57pm

I have installed over 100 of them with no problems at all. Been installing them the past couple of years.
Tony Posey
Ridge Run Landscapes

Fertigation Guru

Wednesday, October 5th 2005, 9:29am

Strong injectors operate differently than a fertigator system. Strong is a blast fertigation system and does not provide near the benfits. Fertigator injects small amounts over time.

Rate this thread