You are not logged in.

Talker1937

Unregistered

Saturday, June 29th 2019, 11:46pm

Zone 5 Trouble, No Pressure In One of five Sections in Zone 5.

Zone-5 Covers Many Areas, So I Will Call These Five Areas #5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5 Starting In My Front Yard Going Counter Clock Direction Around My House. Zone 5 Covers Five Flower Bed Sections. Section #5.5 Which is A Raised Flower Bed, Not Popping Up The Sprinkler Heads. But The Other Four Sections That Are Flower Beads Around My House I Call #5.1, #5.2, #5.3, #5.4 Seem To Be Working, As The Sprinkler Heads Are Popping Up Ok. But Section #5.5 Which Is A Raised Flower Bed is Not Working Correctly, As It is Nor Popping Up Sprinkler Heads.
When I Go To The Valve Box In The Back Yard Where Zone #4 And Zone #5 Are Located And Manually Open Zone #4 Valve It Works Correctly, But When I Manually Open Zone #5 Valve Is Only Works Correctly In Sections #5.1, #5.2, #5.3, #5.4 As These Section The Heads Pop-Up OK, But Section #5.5 The Heads Do Not pop-Up At All, There Seem To Some Water Present, As When I Pull Up ON Pop-Up Steam Water Sprays Out, But With Very Little Pressure. No Work Has Been Done Since Last Worked Correctly. Any Thoughts As To What Is Happing Would Be Helpful.
Note: My Other Zones #1, #2, #3, Are Front Yard Zones An Work Correctly, And Valve Box Is located In Front Yard Near Water Meter.
I

mrfixit

Sunday, June 30th 2019, 4:19am

Are you positive that there is only one valve for zone 5? Maybe 5.5 has it's own valve?
Are the pipes polypipe? Maybe it's pinched.
There could be a break in the line. Try turning off some of the sprayers in the other areas to see if 5.5 gets more pressure or if you can find some flooding.
Maybe you don't have the flow you used to so there isn't enough water to run that many heads.
What kind of sprinklers are in the planters?