You are not logged in.

TomAtME

Unregistered

Wednesday, June 24th 2020, 6:37pm

Order not shipping as stated and forever hold then hung up on the support line

The website said my order would ship the next day when I placed it over a week ago and still nothing. I can't get a hold of anyone on the phone just on hold forever and then it hangs up on me after about an hour. Online chat is offline and no response so far to email.

I just need to know if this isn't going to ship for a while (again not what the site said when I ordered and the only reason I did order) so I can go buy this stuff in-stock at the local store. My trenches are dug and waiting on this.

Anyone else hearing crickets?

mrfixit

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 1:32am

Hang on a couple of more days to see if you get a shipping number in your email. I bought something myself a few days ago. I didn't think the order would be filled because some items are becoming impossible to get. Both of my supply stores are completely out of certain valves and items. But I just checked and it's finally been shipped.
Don't feel bad, they ignore me too.
Certain valves are out everywhere. Including Ebay and Amazon. Ebay has a few but the price is way too high. They're manufactured in Mexico and the supply chain has been broken.
If you still haven't heard anything by Friday, give me your info. I'll email someone that might answer.
Did you order something that you can't get easily?

TomAtME

Unregistered

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 12:16pm

I haven't ordered any valves. Just sprinkler heads/bodies, swing joints, and elbows/tees etc. Also paid for priority processing.

mrfixit

Friday, June 26th 2020, 3:51am

That sucks. They seem like easy items to fill.
I've been buying from them for years. They normally ship right away.
I don't know what's slowing things down because I don't work for them.
I'm just a volunteer.
I'd imagine that they're very hectic with the shortage of supplies and possibly staff. I don't really know. Maybe they just hate you. lol
What's your order number?